Wedding Invitation Reception Card
Wedding Invitation Reception Card was uploaded at October 4, 2017 at 11:41 am. It is published under the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Reception Card is tagged with Wedding Invitation Reception Card, Wedding, Invitation, Reception, Card..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Receptionre•cep•tion (ri sep′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of receiving or the state of being received.
- a manner of being received: The book met with a favorable reception.
- a function or occasion when persons are formally received: a wedding reception.
- the quality or fidelity attained in receiving radio or television broadcasts under given circumstances.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
This image of Wedding Invitation Reception Card have 4 photos including Perfect Wording For An Adult Only Wedding! Wedding Invitations By Ginger P. Designs, Navy And White Border Wedding Reception Card, Wedding Reception Invitations Wording Etiquette Storkie, Reception Card With Gorgeous Script Font. Following are the photos:
Welcoming preferred band to sing in the wedding. Should you not produce a budget, advisable to request the groom's favorite band for a "job" and sang the woman a couple of tunes. Subsequently, "kidnap" when the group and his songs are playing the groom to sing along. Effectively, he'd claim a lot of thanks for the gifts for that groom that actually not thought.
Okay, that is four Wedding Invitation Reception Card are exciting and ridiculous. Properly, we consider this prize may go-to remember and recollects specifically you similar to this is absurd whilst the dearest pals who supply gifts. Even so, we're certain he would have loved it.
Super vintage wedding car. Is muted - nevertheless you request permission from your family of the wedding couple to alter the marriage vehicle. Rent a auto that is about his preference, and after that be "driver" on her wedding-day. Create funny and exclusive arrangements around the vehicle. He'd be surprised in the idea of a gift for that groom fun and ridiculous.
Random Posts of Wedding Invitation Reception Card
Category: Wedding Invitation. Vintage Wedding Invitation Templates Free Download was published on February 9th, 2017 by and tagged as: Vintage Wedding Invitation Templates Free Download, Vintage, Wedding, Invitation, Templates, Free, Download.