Wax Stamps For Wedding Invitations
Wax Stamps For Wedding Invitations was posted at October 4, 2017 at 11:41 am. This article is uploaded at the Wedding Invitation category. Wax Stamps For Wedding Invitations is tagged with Wax Stamps For Wedding Invitations, Wax, Stamps, For, Wedding, Invitations..
Waxwax1 (waks),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called beeswax. a solid, yellowish, nonglycerine substance allied to fats and oils, secreted by bees, plastic when warm and melting at about 145°F, variously employed in making candles, models, casts, ointments, etc., and used by bees in constructing their honeycomb.
- any of various similar substances, as spermaceti or the secretions of certain insects and plants. Cf. vegetable wax, wax insect.
- any of a group of substances composed of hydrocarbons, alcohols, fatty acids, and esters that are solid at ordinary temperatures.
- a resinous substance used by shoemakers for rubbing thread.
- See sealing wax.
- a person or object suggesting wax, as in manageability or malleability: I am helpless wax in your hands.
- whole ball of wax, [Slang.]
- the entire or overall plan, concept, action, result, or the like: The first ten minutes of the meeting will determine the whole ball of wax.
- everything of a similar or related nature: They sold us skis, boots, bindings, poles—the whole ball of wax.
- to rub, smear, stiffen, polish, etc., with wax: to wax the floor.
- to fill the crevices of (ornamental marble) with colored material.
- to make a phonograph recording of.
- to defeat decisively;
drub: We waxed the competition.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling wax: a wax candle; a wax doll.
Stampsstamp (stamp),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to strike or beat with a forcible, downward thrust of the foot.
- to bring (the foot) down forcibly or smartly on the ground, floor, etc.
- to extinguish, crush, etc., by striking with a forcible downward thrust of the foot (fol. by out): to stamp out a fire.
- to suppress or quell (a rebellion, uprising, etc.) quickly through the use of overwhelming force (usually fol. by out).
- to crush or pound with or as with a pestle.
- to impress with a particular mark or device, as to indicate genuineness, approval, or ownership: to stamp a document with a seal.
- to mark or impress with a design, word, mark, etc.: Age stamped his face with lines.
- to impress (a design, word, mark, etc.) on: to stamp one's initials on a document.
- to affix a postage stamp to (a letter, envelope, etc.).
- to characterize, distinguish, or reveal: His ingenuity with words stamped him as a potential poet.
- to bring the foot down forcibly or smartly, as in crushing something, expressing rage, etc.
- to walk with forcible or heavy, resounding steps: He stamped out of the room in anger.
- See postage stamp.
- an act or instance of stamping.
- a die or block for impressing or imprinting.
- a design or legend made with such a die or block.
- an official mark indicating genuineness, validity, etc., or payment of a duty or charge.
- a peculiar or distinctive impression or mark: a great man who left his stamp on legal procedure.
- character, kind, or type: a woman of serious stamp.
- an official seal or device appearing on a business or legal document to show that a tax has been paid.
- Also called local, local stamp. such a device, often similar to a postage stamp, issued by a private organization to show that the charges for mail carrying have been paid.
- See trading stamp.
- See food stamp.
- an instrument for stamping, crushing, or pounding.
- a heavy piece of iron or the like, as in a stamp mill, for crushing ore or other material.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
The blog post of Wax Stamps For Wedding Invitations have 4 photos including Wedding Wax Seal On Pinterest | Initials, Wedding And Laser Cut Wedding Invitations, 17 Best Images About Wedding Wax Seals Wax Wedding Wax Stamp Wedding Wax Seal Stickers On Pinterest | Initials, Creative Wedding Invitations And Wax Seals, Elegant Gold Custom Wax Seal With Matching Belly Band On Letterpress Wedding Invitation Folio, Wax Seal.. Below are the images:
Everyone understands they've to enhance the dining table to get a wedding dinner. Wax Stamps For Wedding Invitations are generally used contain candles and plants. In order to allow you to, the decor is vital and the visitors invited cozy while joining your wedding and to wait. There are numerous wedding decorating tips that you can utilize on your such special day.
Here are seven essential things that is frequently overlooked generating and when designing Wax Stamps For Wedding Invitations.
Developing a Unique Wedding Decorations At Entry. The access for your wedding would be the initial thing noticed directly from the attendees that are welcomed, and it will supply the first-impression for them, before they attend and enter the wedding. We advise that you simply utilize a unique and beautiful design within this segment. Use plants or trees on either side of the entry as part of the decoration and add a several plants and picture structures while in the passageway to continue to become a magnificent perception of your wedding ceremony.