Platinum Diamond Wedding Rings
The post about Platinum Diamond Wedding Rings was published at October 4, 2017 at 11:41 am. It is posted on the Wedding Ring category. Platinum Diamond Wedding Rings is tagged with Platinum Diamond Wedding Rings, Platinum, Diamond, Wedding, Rings..
Platinumplat•i•num (plat′n əm, plat′nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a heavy, grayish-white, highly malleable and ductile metallic element, resistant to most chemicals, practically unoxidizable except in the presence of bases, and fusible only at extremely high temperatures: used for making chemical and scientific apparatus, as a catalyst in the oxidation of ammonia to nitric acid, and in jewelry. Symbol: Pt;
at. wt.: 195.09;
at. no.: 78;
sp. gr.: 21.5 at 20°C.
- a light, metallic gray with very slight bluish tinge when compared with silver.
- made of platinum.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of one million copies.
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Platinum Diamond Wedding Rings have 5 pictures , they are Wedding Bands On Pinterest | Diamond Wedding Bands, Gold Flats And Flats, 17 Best Images About Platinum Wedding Band On Pinterest | Diamond Wedding Bands, Platinum Wedding Bands And Silver Rounds, Channel-Set Princess-Cut Diamond Ring In Platinum, Images Of Platinum Diamond Wedding Rings - Weddings Center. Images Of Platinum Diamond Wedding Rings Weddings Center, Weddings Center. Here are the pictures:
Everyone understands they have to enhance the dining table for a wedding reception. Platinum Diamond Wedding Rings are generally employed include bouquets and candles. To be able to allow you to the design is vital as well as the visitors welcomed to wait and comfy while joining your wedding. There are numerous wedding decorating suggestions as possible employ on your such wedding day.
Here are eight critical elements that is frequently overlooked generating and when planning Platinum Diamond Wedding Rings.
Creating a Distinctive Wedding Decorations At Entry. The entrance to your wedding will be the first thing observed specifically from the attendees that are asked, and the first impression will be provided by it before the marriage is entered and attend by them. We advise that you just work with an attractive and special decoration in this segment. Use plants or bushes on either part of the entrance as part of the design and add a few blossoms and image structures while in the lounge to continue to become an amazing impression of one's marriage ceremony.